AnimaZoo
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
AnimaZoo

Élevage virtuel d'animaux de compagnie

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

For these who need help, coz of the language!!!

4 participants
AuteurMessage
mona

mona

For these who need help, coz of the language!!! Empty
MessageSujet: For these who need help, coz of the language!!!   For these who need help, coz of the language!!! EmptyJeu 2 Mar à 17:46

Hi, i'm a french girl, but i can speak english rather good.
So for all these who don't have french as motherlanguage, i can help u , without any problem.
You can ask me some things, and if i don't know the answer, i'll ask to moderators and else.
So don't let the language be a gap between you, the game and community, i will be your bridge!! Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
wendec

wendec

MessageSujet: Re: For these who need help, coz of the language!!!   For these who need help, coz of the language!!! EmptyJeu 9 Mar à 14:11

it is good iniative of your share because I acknowledge it in English I am not very good Sad Embarassed pale

I must thank the site "voila.fr" for the translation of this small text Laughing tongue Razz

kiss bye Wink
http://wendec.skyblog.com
mona

mona

MessageSujet: Re: For these who need help, coz of the language!!!   For these who need help, coz of the language!!! EmptyJeu 9 Mar à 22:47

lol, don't worry, ure english isn't that bad!!!!!!!!I invit here everybody, who like speak english, or who is easier in this language Wink
Don't hesistate coming here, especially if you don't understand everything!!!!
Nala

Nala

MessageSujet: Re: For these who need help, coz of the language!!!   For these who need help, coz of the language!!! EmptyJeu 23 Mar à 21:33

French insialigle ! hello for my name yt amber (ambre en français)glissi best il my holly glakse ghespagnola ?
C.Lupus

C.Lupus

MessageSujet: Re: For these who need help, coz of the language!!!   For these who need help, coz of the language!!! EmptyMer 3 Mai à 14:05

well, hi all!

I also can help with any translation problem and, of course, I can explain how to get started

Don't hesitate to ask: you're welcome!
mona

mona

MessageSujet: Re: For these who need help, coz of the language!!!   For these who need help, coz of the language!!! EmptySam 13 Mai à 18:07

Wow, just behold this thread isn't really followed. Anyway, the day will come Razz
Nala

Nala

MessageSujet: Re: For these who need help, coz of the language!!!   For these who need help, coz of the language!!! EmptyDim 14 Mai à 19:26

Welcome the animazzoo
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: For these who need help, coz of the language!!!   For these who need help, coz of the language!!! Empty

For these who need help, coz of the language!!!
Page 1 sur 1